There isn't too much to see yet since it's still pretty early, but see the dark spot kind of in the middle? That's the gestational sac. There is a tiny speck o' baby in there!
There was a chance that there could be two Jujubes in there, but the doctor only saw one. She said that one *could* be hiding, but it's not likely. Twins could be fun, but I'll take one at a time, too!
Even after several positive pregnancy tests and all the right symptoms, it was still very reassuring to see that, Yes - there really is a little baby growing in there! We get to go back next Friday and should be able to detect a heart beat then.
I was also told to call my regular ob-gyn and let them know I'm pregnant. I was able to make appointments with them for April and May! I love that I have such great doctors taking good care of us & that I get to go in so often. :o)
We finally have u/s pics on our fridge! This is so awesome.
Now to prepare to tell the grandparents-to-be & then continue to spread the word...


Awwww...look at the little baby bean! Love it! Jujube :)
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!! totally surreal huh?!?! I can't wait till you go back in and see how much jujube has grown and to see the heartbeat!! AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteI love little Jujube alaready :) Words can't express how happy I am for you guys - Love you!
ReplyDelete